Thank you for using Pococha.
This is an important notice for users who have linked their Pococha account to Twitter. Please be sure to read carefully.
Due to recent decisions & actions made by Twitter (X corporation), some 3rd party services (like Pococha) are no longer able to use Twitter’s log in function.
Although this problem has not occurred with Pococha yet, it may happen in the future. Therefor it may be possible that if users log out, they will not be able to log back in via Twitter.
This may cause users with only a twitter login to be unable to access their account.
This is due to Twitter’s (X corporation’s) actions, and while Pococha team cannot predict when the problem will occur, we are doing everything we can to ensure that all Pococha users can use our service with peace of mind.
In this blog, we will update the latest information on “What should users do?” and “How is Pococha handling the issue?”.
What should users do?
- In the future, you may not be able to log into Pococha using Twitter. Please link your other accounts additionally for backup!
- Please refer to the following article for instructions
- If you use Twitter to log in to Pococha, please do not log out of Pococha!
- If you switch accounts, you may not be able to log in to your original account again!
- To avoid being automatically logged out of Pococha, please do not buy a new device or delete the app.
What happens if you are logged out and unable to connect Pococha to Twitter?
You will not be able to use services that require you to log in to Pococha until the issue is resolved.
- You will not be able to broadcast or watch broadcasts
- Even on the last day of the event, you may not be able to broadcast or watch broadcasts. Please be aware of the above when entering the event and becoming a Poco Knight.
- You will not be able to apply for diamond cash-out.
How is Pococha handling the issue?
- We are working on urgent measures to prevent users from being unable to log in using Twitter.
- As one of the countermeasures, we are developing a function that allows you to link multiple SNS accounts to a single Pococha account. Once it is developed and released, we will inform everyone of the linkage procedure, so please take action!
- We plan for this feature to allow Twitter login users to login using an alternative SNS. But we must develop this feature first, and we are doing so as quickly as possible.
This update is necessary for future support on the Pococha side. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
We will give the highest priority of our attention & work to minimizing the impact on users and ensuring that you can continue to use Pococha with peace of mind.
We will announce further information on this matter in the form of updates to this blog and other announcements.
If you would like to receive the latest updates, please check for new notifications in the Pococha app.