Thank you to everyone who submitted questions about our recent blog, Strategy For Success: The Atomic Family.
In the blog, we’ll be answering some of the most asked questions!
- Q1: I have 3-4 viewers who really want to see me succeed, but they cannot always support a lot or send lots of Items. What can I do?
- Q2: I have individual supporters, but they don’t seem to work together. How can I help them?
- Q3: Currently I don’t have any supporters who I would consider part of my Atomic Family, how can I start?
- Q4: What is the best way to get new viewers?
Q1: I have 3-4 viewers who really want to see me succeed, but they cannot always support a lot or send lots of Items. What can I do?
Having a small group of committed supporters is a great start, even if they cannot support a lot yet. The important thing is to keep them close by your side.
Start with giving them roles & responsibilities inside your community that do not require a lot of Coins.
- Ask them to become an Admin
- Give them the task of welcoming all new viewers
- See if they can check the Rank Meter frequently
These tasks will give the viewer a sense of responsibility in the community and a feeling of unity.
Then, you can slowly give the viewer slightly bigger goals. Try things like:
- “I am looking to be #1 in the Heart Item today, can you send one Item to help?”
- “I am only 1 Core Fan away from a bonus, could you help by becoming one?”
Remember to create unique and valuable benefits for your viewers. If their goals are aligned with yours, then they will help in any way they can. Eventually, their small contributions will turn into larger ones.
Q2: I have individual supporters, but they don’t seem to work together. How can I help them?
As we mentioned, it’s much better to have lots of supporters who work together rather than only a few supporters who don’t.
This is because if an individual supporter cannot or decides to not support, it will greatly affect the success of the broadcaster.
Try encouraging your supporters to work together on goals and to communicate with each other in the broadcast and in the Family chat.
Tell your individual supporters the importance of working with other viewers and how important it is to you.
Don’t let one supporter start to feel jealous of other viewers or too protective of you. Explain to them that in order to achieve your goal you want to work together with the entire community, and the supporter should too.
If a viewer wants to be your only supporter or doesn’t want to work with others, they may not be a good fit for the community in the long-term.
Q3: Currently I don’t have any supporters who I would consider part of my Atomic Family, how can I start?
We discuss this in the article!
Here are the 5 steps to help turn a viewer into an Atomic Family member:
- Communicate with the viewer & provide certain levels of feedback
- Search hard to find the first few viewers who are on your side
- Share your goals
- Make goals personal for the viewer by assigning roles
- Listen to & trust your Atomic Family, don’t ignore them!
For more details about these steps, check out the 2nd half of the Atomic Family blog.
Q4: What is the best way to get new viewers?
Here’s some tips to try and get new viewers into your broadcast, and keep them there!
- Add an eye-catching photo to your profile that will make viewers want to enter
- Have Family members add interesting hashtags to your broadcast. These will be visible on the search page of Pococha and might entice a new viewer to join!
- Promote each broadcast on your other social media channels, encouraging your follows to come check out Pococha.
- Create a wide range of rewards and benefits for your viewers. Try having super exciting reactions whenever a viewer does something in your broadcast. And offer bigger rewards to viewers if they help support you for your goals.
Here’s a great article that talks about creating benefits for viewers!
5 Tips For Asking For Support From Viewers
Q&A: 5 Tips For Asking For Support From Viewers
Most importantly, viewers want to support a broadcaster who is motivated to be successful on Pococha and shows this during their broadcast!