Hi Pococha users!
The Family update is coming!
We apologize for the delay in this much-anticipated new version of the Family feature. We needed some extra time to perfect it and ensure everything functions correctly.
Here are some important things you should know about the schedule and Family data transfer.
The Family feature will be updated on Oct 24, around 6:00 p.m. PDT
Data Transfer will take place over the following periods:
– Oct 20, 6:00 p.m. PDT – Oct 24, 5:59 p.m. PDT
* The timing of data acquisition changes depending on the family
Family Data Transfer
The data transfer will start about 4 days before the update.
Once all the data has been transferred, the new Family will start with the data from before the transfer.
The following data will be affected.
- Family members
- Family Category Rankings and scores
- Family settings (Core Fan Family, Open Family)
*Core Fan info will stay up to date, and will not be affected.
After the app has been updated, please re-invite any Family members and reappoint assistants that were added during the data transfer period.
If you created a new Family during the data transfer, you will need to make it again after the update.
We will make an announcement if there will be maintenance for the update.
Want to learn more about the new Family feature? Check out these blog posts!
- The multi-channel function (max. 20 channels!)
- Setting viewing/posting access to individual channels
- New chatroom functions (quotes, reactions, mentions)
- New Family Q&A
- Changing Family settings
- Available settings for members of the new Family
- Changes to current functions
- Transferring to the new Family
- Notifications for Families and individual channels
You must be logged in to post a comment.