Hello everyone, this is the Pococha team!
This article explains the rules of “Battle Bingo ~Beat the rival Family~” scheduled to take place on Tuesday, 10/25/2022.
This event is open to join participants from the banner in the app until Monday, 10/10/2022. Please read the rules carefully, participate in “Battle Bingo”, and enjoy the fun.
What is Battle Bingo?
- Competitive matchups: Family vs Family
This is a new type of event where you play against other Families in real-time and aim to win together with your Family members!
- The squares can be acquired by having your viewers send the Item shown in the square!
- If your viewers send MORE Items than the other team who is defending the square, you gain the square!
- The Family gains a Bingo when 3 squares are aligned diagonally, horizontally, or vertically.
- The following 8 lines are valid.
- The winner is the player with the highest number of bingos at the end of 5 turns.
- The player with the highest number of bingos at the end of 5 turns wins.
- If the number of bingos is the same, the player with the highest number of squares wins!
- If the number of squares won is also the same, the winner is the one with the highest number of coins listed in the squares won.
How to acquire squares
- Before the start of each battle round, the player decides with their family members which squares they want to attack/defend and tells them to the Pococha management team via Instagram DM.
- If the attack is successful, the corresponding square will be acquired.
- If the defense is successful, the player can prevent the opponent from acquiring the corresponding square!
<Attack and Defense Declaration>
- Declare 2 squares per battle that you will attack.
- Declare squares that have not been acquired by anyone or squares that have been acquired by an opponent.
- Declare 1 square per battle that you will defend.
- Declare for squares that no one else has acquired or that you have acquired.
<Conditions for acquiring squares>
- If both players declare the same square to be attacked, the player whose Family sent MORE of the item in the square will win the battle.
- If you get fewer items than your opponent, you will not get the corresponding square.
<Conditions for defending your square>
- Declares defense against squares that opponents are likely to attack
- You can declare defense for squares you own or squares neither of you owns
<Summary of Attack and Defense declaration>
- Square of declared attack: If you get more items than your opponent, you will acquire a square!
- Square of declared defense: If you get more items than your opponent, you can stop your opponent from acquiring!
The flow of the game
Each battle consists of the following steps.
Time to discuss with your family members→Time to declare an attack/defense→Time to battle→Checking the results.
■Time to discuss with your family members（10min）
- Discuss with your family members in the broadcast which squares you are going to acquire and which squares you are going to defend.
■Time to declare attack/defense（5min）
- Please share with the Pococha management team via Instagram DM the 2 squares to attack and 1 square to defend that you have decided with your family members.
- *Declarations of attack/defense will be done by Instagram’s DM.
- Once you have decided which squares to attack/defend, declare them to the Pococha management team.
- Your declarations will not be disclosed to opponents.
- When sharing your declaration with the Pococha management team, please use the alphabet shown on your bingo card.
- Good Exampl:）” I will attack B and C, and defend E”
- Bad Example: ” I will attack Good and Pancakes, and defend Happy PINKY”
■Time to battle（5min）
- Count the number of items used by your family members.
- Only squares declared for attack/defense are counted.
- After the battle, the results will be automatically updated and displayed on the battle result web page.
- *Battle result web page will be prepared for each of the broadcasters. URLs will be shared on the day of the event. If you share the URL with your viewers, they will also be able to view the results.
*The results of each battle will be updated on the battle result web page as needed.
*The URL of the battle results web page for each broadcaster will be provided on the day of the event.
Download Bingo Card
Bingo cards can be downloaded below.
■Download bingo cards with item images.
All participating broadcasters will receive an exclusive Family Bonding Card!
Broadcasters will receive a commemorative card image featuring their family’s name and the icon of the viewers who supported them.
【Card Image for Winning Design】
【Card image for participation prize design】
*The design is subject to change.
*Broadcaster and viewer images will automatically be applied to the images set in their profile on Wednesday, 11/2/2022.
- Family members who spend 500 coins or more on the items listed on their Bingo Card during battles 1-5 will be listed on the Family Bonding Card.
- The following items will be included in the Bingo Card.
- Heart (1coin)
- Musical Notes (1coin)
- Good (5coin)
- Pancakes (5coin)
- Nice (5coin)
- Happy PINKY (5coin)
- Singing HEHE (5coin)
- Shining Star (10coin)
Winning broadcasters will receive an original profile background image!
Broadcasters who win Battle Bingo will receive an original profile background image.
【Profile Background for the broadcaster: Winning ver.】
*The design is subject to change.
About contacting the Pococha management team
■When you apply
Follow the official Pococha account “@Pococha_us” on Instagram when applying for Battle Bingo. If you do not follow us, you will not be able to participate in this event.
In addition, you will need another device to make contact with the Pococha management team on Instagram throughout the event. (You need 2 devices in total). This is so you can DM Pococha on one device while broadcasting on the other.
■When you decide to participate in the event
Those who apply and are selected will be notified of their entry via an in-app notification.
You will then be followed by the official Pococha account on Instagram, @Pococha_us, and will receive an invitation to join the DM group. We will share Battle Bingo instructions and materials in the DM group you join.
You will also be asked to gather at the Zoom session before the start of Battle Bingo on the day of the event. The Zoom URL will be shared via Instagram DM.
■On the day of the event
■Before the game starts
Please meet us at Zoom, which we will share with you via the Instagram DM group. If you are late, you will not be allowed to participate in Battle Bingo. If you do not have a Zoom account, please prepare one before the day of the event.
The rules explanation and matchmaking will be done on Zoom.
■During the game
Contact will be made via 1:1 Instagram DMs by the Pococha management team and each participant.
Participants are requested to communicate their “attack declaration” and “defense declaration” to the Pococha management team via DM before each battle starts.
Game manual for Battle Bingo
Tap the image below for how to play and strategy information to enjoy Battle Bingo!
You must be logged in to post a comment.